Sunday 2 June 2024

Revisited pubs: May 2024

A larger and eclectic selection this month

S0081 Dame Tavern, Dame Lane - offered as an alternate to the originally suggested pub across the road owned by my second least favourite pub group; I think I've made a convert to the smaller option.
S0015 Bankers, Dame Lane - when already on Dame Lane we may as well make a visit to one of my favourites
S0002 Madigans Connolly - one of those 29 minute waits again
S0022 Workshop - needed to decide what I was going to do and didn't want to dither without a pint to dither over
N0084 Black Sheep - popped in to check what had happened since the pub was "sold" out of the chain - its still exactly the same.
N0097 Underdog - why not, after verifying the Black Sheep was OK. Also had seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment