Monday 29 August 2016

N0097 Beer House and August wrapup

Just the one new pub for me this past week - N0097 Beer House on Capel Street / North King Street. I had actually intended to go to the Black Sheep N0084 down the road to get food, but someone sat down at the table I was already sitting at just before I'd ordered and I didn't really feel like telling him to leave, so I left instead.

Food wise, there's only pizza available in Beer House but the beer selection is vast - its the first time I've seen Kinnegar Rustbucket on tap outside of a beer festival for one.

This brings to 7 the number of pubs I've been to for the first time in August - which is the same number as the net additions to the register for the month. Hopefully my guess that there will be fewer and fewer additions as the year continues will be true or else I'm never going to progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment