Tuesday 9 August 2016

August 2016 Licence Changes

Yesterday saw the release of the August update to the licencing register that I'm using as my master list of pubs to visit. As always, there's a few additions. As far as I can tell, all of these are already open premises - bar the White Hart in Balbriggan which is currently closed. I'd guess it is likely to reopen if its licence has been resumed.

1009141 - Castleknock Golf Club
1011474 - White Hart Inn, Balbriggan
N0009 - Lloyds, Amiens Street
N0124 - The Roundabout, Artane
N2375 - Sin É, Ormond Quay
S0195 - Clonskeagh House, Clonskeagh
S1470 - Agnes Browne, Thomas Street
S1497 - The Old Harbour, Canal Place
S3217 - River House Hotel / The Mezz, Eustace Street

There's some removals also -

N1490 - Irish Life Mall. This was Floriditas which closed ages ago.
S1388 - The Clyde Court Hotel, which was demolished

Nine additions (8 definitely open), and 2 removals - neither of which I could even visit. If this is repeated indefinitely I'd never finish but I believe that based on renewal schedules that there will always be more additions towards the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment