Tuesday 19 December 2023

Revisited Pubs October-November 2023

Got more new, and less revisited pubs in October than in the previous month of returning to the scene of events past. But I still visited a few. And forgot to publish the post. 

So here's two months worth:

N0006 Brew Dock - multiple times in both months, including dinner and arranging the distribution of tickets before a gig in...

N0033 3Arena - I had actually listed this on Septembers list, but it was October 1st so I've edited that now.

S4289 PMacs Dundrum - I wanted an Ambush. They did not have an Ambush - the crowd not watching the rugby the night before had drunk them dry.

S0194 The Hill, Ranelagh - I liked this so much the last time - years and years ago - I wanted to see what the new operators had done to the place. It hasn't changed much.

N0084 The Black Sheep - dinner before...

N0097 Underdog - late evening drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment