Friday 28 April 2023

Revisited pubs, April 2023

For the small number of people who always read this (based on Blogger stats) - I didn't actually re-visit any pubs in Dublin in March, hence no post for it - the month was taken up with trips to each end of the country (Donegal and then Cork) rather than much activity in Dublin.

But I did plenty in April, so here they are:

S3908 The Well - regular meeting venue

1018821 Meaghers - I said it needed more than the 15 minute visit I gave it last time, so I revisited. It still stands up.

N0053 Graingers - regular train gap filler

N0084 The Black Sheep - it was convenient when waiting for the next pub to open!

N0060 The Legal Eagle (as Underdog 2.0) - getting a visit to the pop-up in residence on its last day before it moves to a permanent premises

S1467 Tom Kennedys - craft pubs don't usually show football

S0117 The Lord Edward - craft pubs don't usually show football, second half

No comments:

Post a Comment