Wednesday 6 October 2021

October 2021 Licence Update & Annual Comparison

This is the annual big one - as all licences need to be renewed at the start of October. First up is the month-on-month check, and next will be year-on-year removals not already reported 

If a licence is currently missing but I am certain the premises is trading, I will not mention it - there are administrative reasons that licences for legally trading premises can go missing from the published register for *years*


Month-on-Month:

Returns:

S0194 The Hill, Ranelagh - reopened after a reasonably long closure. I've already been here.
S1268 Rathfarnham House, Rathfarnham - this is still closed and has been for years but keeps reappearing every few years.

Removals:

1008888 - DAA T1 Airside licence - the DAA no longer operate any of the bars etc themselves. I had been here. (When old airport licences go, I delete them entirely off my map as they only matter for nerdy completion) 

Renumbered:

N1116 Clearys Inchicore renumbered to 1017288
1016255 Guiness Storehouse renumbered to 1017593

Year-on-Year removals:

Oh boy... there is a huge amount here, and I'm going to deliberately omit those where I know they're trading or expect them to trade very soon. I've been to those with the licence number and named linked, or where specified.

This has done horrors to my rolling completion number - so expect Pub #600.2 in a short while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment