Wednesday 16 October 2024

Revisited Pubs September 2024

Bit late remembering to do this one this month; but its all the same ones as usual, with one old regular reappearing, and one maybe new regular popping up:

1015462 Rubys, Point Village - back in the area ticking somewhere else that didn't have quite as appealing food, writeup to come.
N0002 Brew Dock, Amiens Street - on the way back to the train
N0083 McGraths, Drumcondra - beside the train station (different station)
N0063 Cumiskeys, Dominick Street - its on the Luas line back to my train (another different station)
S0077 Nearys, Chatham Street - my meeting that was moved from The Well closing is now trying here as its new location
S4236 RDS, Merrion Road - or was I? Considering the Dublin Beer Festival setup is run by Madigans from the bar/payment side of things, I think it may actually be an temporary event extension of one of their pub licences and not a use of the stadium licence... RetroReview writeup of the stadium is to come
N0084 The Black Sheep - I needed food after the awful new pub I'd ticked just before this, writeup to come soon
N0097 Underdog - well, it'd be rude not to when it's right there - I really need to do a new writeup here as the Beerhouse one is 8 years old!


No comments:

Post a Comment