Tuesday 22 October 2024

S3154 Mespil Hotel

I don't particularly like having to "find" the bar in a hotel, for instance when it isn't clearly in one of the front parts and visible from the road; and I'd cased out the Mespil to see if I could see its bar on at least two occasions before.

I never could, but with some Dutch - well, Irish, Canadian and wherever else I'd had half pints from at the RDS beer festival that afternoon - Courage in me, I just walked in and looked for it.

And found it relatively easily, as its basically just straight back from the front door, albeit well in to the hotel

Its quite a fancy hotel bar, but nothing incredibly special. I doubt many people ever go here just to drink, what with the Baggot Street and Haddington Road pubs nearby, but you *could*.

No comments:

Post a Comment