Monday 17 June 2019

S0104 Bull and Castle

This visit was in February - I somehow forgot this ever happened and ended up writing up some pubs from the same weekend; completely skipping this trip.

This is one of the FX Buckley chain of steakhouses; and one of them with a full pub licence, similar to N0205 Ryans on Parkgate Street. I pass it a lot, but always got the impression that you really needed to be sitting down to eat to go in - until walking past on a specific mission to head somewhere else (the next pub) when I noticed signage stating that there was a bar open upstairs

Up the staircase I go - accessible from a door to the side of the main downstairs bar - and find myself in a room where quite a few people are eating; but there are tables and bar seats freely available to have drinks.

Had I written this up in mid-February, I could probably have told you more about the drinks options and so on - but they're lost to time now. Nothing negative stood out anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment