Monday 15 January 2024

N0842 Maldron Dublin Airport

This place touts for my lunchtime business but doesn't want me in in the evenings, based on a "residents only after" rule for the bar, with the cut-off being 16:30 as far as I remember.

Rather than get sloshed during a working day; or take a half day to do it more sanely, I waited until I had a pre-6am flight and stayed the night. The price for the room was competitive with paying for the close in carparking, although I hadn't considered that I'd get a taxi home on my return due to the appalling weather. Still, if I'd been driving I couldn't have had Deutsche Bahn Pints on my way to the airport the other side.

The offering is a generic hotel bar with a very poor selection of pints; but the food is fine and the service attentive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment