Friday 30 June 2023

S0271 Walters

There seems to be a constant curse that there's always at least one pub in Dun Laoghaire closed - and while I think that is currently not the case, due to the former The Bar / Beer Traders having been delisted (it was a bike shop for a bit); Walters was the one for many years. This ensured that while I'd done every other normal pub, and even started on the difficult bits like hotels, I had one remaining blue pin (I have a second copy of my map with green/blue pins for done/not done) for a pub in Dun Laoghaire.

For all that buildup, I don't have much else to say. I had food here which was, I presume, fine cause I don't really remember it. The pub is fairly large, fairly brightly decorated and quite airy and open inside - most of the other pubs in DL are on the cosier scale so if this is what you prefer, this is where to go.

There is also a separately named venue, The Swimmer, upstairs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment