Monday 17 July 2023

N1125 Younges

This pub has to be the most misspelled pub in Dublin, as nearly everything online has the pub listed as Youngs - no e, including some semi-official things like a Facebook page for it. But the e is definitely there in a name above the door. My own map of pubs had it down as Youngs until shortly before this post, even though I'm sure I knew that was wrong. 

This is a fairly large pub, and despite having quite a decent crowd, still had a lot of empty space due to that. No pub in Ballyfermot was as busy on the day of my visit as N1203 Chasers was, for whatever reason - possibly Chasers aircon!

The upstairs music bar is currently branded as "Vinyl Bar" - I'm not sure if there is much of a guarantee of the music being played off vinyl (this is no N0099 Big Romance), but it wasn't open when I visited so I couldn't stick my head up to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment