Tuesday 8 September 2020

RetroReviews: N1109 McDowells

As is often the case with a pub I've been to quite a bit, there's not going to be as long a post here as for a single visit - its hard to remember every detail, and even if I could the post would end up being pages long.

This is the St Pats "home" pub - it is directly in front of their ground - and as far as I know is actually owned by the club, albeit leased out rather than run directly. I've only ever been here for football related matters, either before or after games; both as a neutral and as an away fan; or to watch a St Pats away or neutral domestic venued European game which I could not get tickets to. 

The pub has spent substantial amounts of time closed in recent years; although I believe it was open until COVID at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment