Sunday 12 January 2020

Revisited Pubs - December 2019

Occasionally, even I forget that I can actually go back to the same pub as on a previous occasion. I actually live in Kildare so my local pub trips never count towards anything, but here's the pubs I revisited in December (that I can remember):

S3454 Odeon - the work Christmas Party
S0264 O'Loughlins - because I had to show someone the wonders of a bar without a till
N0006 Brew Dock - because its beside Connolly Station.

If I remember, I'll do this for future months. If a pub isn't linked its because my first visit was pre-blog; and I have yet to convince myself to write up about 150 pubs from increasingly old memories.

I won't mention 1015426 Rubys on these posts going forward, because I'm usually there at least once a week, and very rarely drink anything alcoholic during those visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment