Friday 10 March 2017

Stats update


I've finally coded my spreadsheets a bit better so that I can get accurate counts of where I've been; and I've made a few decisions to drop implausible (residents bars) and very mobile (trains and planes) licences - so for the first time - here's an accurate set of figures:

Currently there are 993 premises which have had a licence recorded in the past year. There are a further 13 that I believe are currently trading but which have not been recorded - there are multiple reasons this can occur.

I have drunk in 192 of these to date; 43 since I began the blog. I estimate I've re-visited about 10 of the 149 that predate the blog during this time period - mainly to N0006 Brew Dock and N2168 Epicentre due to where I work.

50 of those that I have not drunk in are either currently closed, secondary licences (theatre licence for the same premises as has a hotel or pub licence) or impossible (former pubs being used as off-licences, or a demolished building). There may be some further close that I am not aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment