Monday 29 July 2024

RetroReview: S0323 Stillorgan Park Hotel

In a weird coincidence, the previous two RetroReviews were places I visited for family parties; and so is this

(Actually, its only a weird coincidence if you don't realise that the old S/N series licences were issued in a vague geographic order; and none of them have yet changed licence so they're all relatively nearby... but anyway)

This was the scene of, as far as I remember, a family reunion of some kind a few years *after* the 80th Birthday mentioned in another post. There's another southside hotel I ticked off for my grandmothers 90th, as it happens.

I don't remember much about it; and while I've been here and indeed eaten here more recently it was for work - they were a customer of a previous employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment