Thursday 15 September 2022

1014989 Isabelles

I had to check my own map to remember what this place was even called, due to the repetitive naming convention of Press Up venues. Paddy McKillen Jr may have misplaced his 'little book of girl's names' recently, based on some of the more recent venues, but the naming regime was so strict I forgot which premises I was in.

A fairly standard Press Up premises, food driven, laid out like a restaurant but with a full pub licence and I don't think they'll turn away drinkers when its quiet. This was the first time the food actually met what the menu was promising (well, the embedded Wowburger branches in some also do this consistently) though, with well executed, restaurant style pizza.

Blue dot surrounded by green on my personal done/not done map changed over, reason to go here again dealt with. But as I'd tried to get in here twice before, to find it too busy, I don't think they need my trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment