Friday 6 January 2017

January 2017 Licence Update

I didn't get to a single new pub in December, hence no updates. January's licence update has landed and continues to have many returnees from before the cutoff in November - of 74 additions, only 5 which weren't recent 'removals'

I realised that comparing a new month to my master list won't catch any which have actually been removed - as I'm not removing anything from November's expiration. So I'm now back-comparing with the previous month as well which is adding significantly to the time to do this. None were missed in December's update this way.

Additions:
S0040 MacTurcaills, Tara Street (currently closed)
S0270 O'Neills, Dun Laoghaire - I think I may have been here when it was Scotts
S0285 Ramblers Rest, Ballybrack
S4428 Beer Traders, Dun Laoghaire

Returns:
1010888 Shearys in Crumlin

Removals:
N0026 Jack Humphreys (Five Lamps) which has been closed for some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment