Friday 30 March 2018

N0088 Bleecker Street

Passed this place many a time in a previous job that took me to the Mater Private many times and assumed it was just a cafe so was a bit surprised to see it listed with a standard pub licence when collating the list. Walk inside and it still mostly resembles a cafe, except for the full bar along one side.

A long-standing premises with a history of former names - the owner gave me some more than I had on the map, that I forgot to take down - it was most recently Jim Beams. That name still graces the tap heads in a rare case of an internal ghost sign.

Food is decent, range of drinks is decent, staff are great - Johnnie, Ciara and Elena if I remember the names correctly. Well worth a visit, even if its a Rovers pub near Bohs territory!

No comments:

Post a Comment